ABOUT GTP GLOBAL RESOURCES
G.T.P Global Resources Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Engineering company, which provides a wide range of onshore and offshore fabrication, maintenance installation and world-class engineering services to the energy sector and other sectors of the economy.
At G.T.P Global Resources Nigeria Limited we solely committed to innovative engineering designs, sustainable solutions, standard fabrication and high quality services to Clients nationwide.
Our Company was incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission on the 8th April, 2010 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act, 1990 (CAMA) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
We constantly drive toward leading the Engineering Sector with next generation technology in fabrication and Engineering Designs to exceed the expectations of our ever growing clientele in the sectors we operate..
WHAT WE DO
- Onshore and offshore FABRICATION, PRE-fabrication & INSTALLATION
- ENGINEERING DESIGNS (PROCESS PIPING, STRUCTURAL DESIGNS etc.)
- corrosion controls (blasting & painting)
- marine support services (maintenace of offshore going vessel, rig, fbso, mopu & other industries)
- welders, fitters training & certification (abs, dnv, bv)
- manpower supply (cerfifies abs/dnv/bv welders, welders mate, welding/fabrication supervisor, fitters, qaqc, hse co-ordinator, project manager)
- equipment leasing (welding & lifting equipment)
- supply of welding consumable & steel material
- supply of certified aluminium mig & tig welders
To satisfy and exceed Client’s expectation while delivering premium value in fabrication and associated services. To achieve a positive impact to the bottom line, with utmost regards to Health, safety and environment.
To be the most trusted and preferred engineering construction company in fabrication services in West Africa through utilization of local resources achieved through continues improvement driven by innovative solutions, teamwork and accountability.
WHAT WE REPRESENT
At G.T.P Global Resources Limited we are committed to meeting the expectations of all our stakeholders, we are considered a valuable investment with growing potential.